Learn how to protect yourself online and in social media while discovering careers in cybersecurity.
The Introduction to Cybersecurity course is online course which explores the broad topic of cybersecurity in a way that matters to you. Learn how to protect your personal data and privacy online and in social media, and why more and more IT jobs require cybersecurity awareness and understanding.
- Learn what cybersecurity is and what it means for you personally and professionally.
- Learn how to be safe online by understanding the most common threats, attacks and vulnerabilities.
- Find out how businesses protect their operations from cyber attacks and why jobs are growing.
- Study at your own pace and reinforce your understanding with activities and quizzes.
- Connect with the global Cisco Networking Academy community.
About This Course
Chapter 1: The Need for Cybersecurity
- Personal Data
- Organisational Data
- Attackers and Cybersecurity Professionals
Chapter 2: Attacks, Concepts and Techniques
- Analyzing a Cyberattack
- The Cybersecurity Landscape
Chapter 3: Protecting Your Data and Privacy
- Protecting Your Data
- Safeguarding Your Online Privacy
Chapter 4: Protecting the Organization
- Behaviour Approach to Cybersecurity
- Cisco's Approach to Cybersecurity
There a practical labs
Videos to demonstrate certain aspects
You can use your smartphone, tablet, laptop, or desktop to access your course.
Course Administration Fee